Level design of singleplayer campaign mission 14.
Whole level designing process took about 7 hours to make. Made with Unity 2019.1.
- 0:12 Start from scratch
- 0:17 First building
- 0:25 Rocks
- 0:40 A blocked passage
- 0:45 Explosive barrels
- 1:07 Optimizing colliders for the rocks (polygon collider)
- 1:20 Additional 3D objects for shadows (placed under sprites)
- 1:50 More optimization for small rocks (combined primitive shapes)
- 2:58 Movable boxes
- 3:30 Road and vehicles
- 3:44 First enemies – barkers (you propably saw him in our teaser: https://youtu.be/fv50bcsZzcE?t=21).
- 4:29 Configuring patrol areas for barkers
- 4:34 A campfire and its’ particle effects
- 4:53 Campfires are not safe places on Antracita. They tend to attract wild animals.
- 5:25 Kordu is a small animal that runs away when it sees a human
- 5:41 They usually scavenge landfills and dumps for food
- 6:18 Last part of the map – the town
- 7:27 Using building prefab to make a wall
- 8:43 Enemy units and their partol areas
- 9:36 Mission target area
- Level Design: Rafał Kowalski
- Assets: Kamil Tondera & Maciej Merski
- Editing: Maciej Merski
Coming Q2 2020!